- Sigma soft
- Daily management of customer needs
- Management of critical part production/ dimensions/ and performance requirements
- Coordination and management of manufacturing processes
- Management of QA/QC and assembly requirements
- Perform status meeting with your organization as needed or requested.
- Injection Molding
- 2- Shot Molding
- Insert Molding
- Over Molding
- Custom Automation
- In-House Tool Department
- Material Handling
- Program Management
- State of the art Metrology
- Melt Flow Testing
- Mold Flow Analysis
- Precision Color Blending use liquid and pellets
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949: 2016 Certified
- Target Certified
- John Bozzelli Scientific molding
- Paulson Certified Training
- Paulson Managing a Molding Plant
- Robust Manufacturing training curriculum.
- Profession Certified Safety Profession (CSP)
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Certified Quality Technician (CQT)
- Lean-Six Sigma Blackbelt
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
Par 4 Plastics has extensive experience in design and engineering. We are committed to using the latest technology to complete designs that will work best for our customers end use goal.
We utilize following softwares to create designs:
Our focus on engineering provides our customers with a partner who can affect the efficiency of injection molding based production. Par 4 Plastics has dedicated engineering professionals that will work with you from prototype and preproduction, all the way through production and quality management.
Our experienced engineers will work with your organization to make sure your designs are suitable for an effective injection molding solution. Whether it be through mold design or mold structure/material recommendations, Par 4 Plastics knows how to create a successful product for our customers. Our project management practices are implemented to ensure we guide every project from beginning to end, offering the best recommendations for every scenario.
Our production capabilities include:
Par 4 Plastics is able to provide 3D molds through Partnership programs.